Friday, May 22, 2009

I like to ride my bicycle...

Now with the nice weather, one of the best things to do in this area is to go and ride your bicycle in the Monza park (the park right in front of my house). I had the bright idea of taking Emily for a ride in the Park after a day of school. My mom had fixed my former bicycle (yes, can you believe the bicycle is 23 years old??!!) for Emily to ride when she's here. Emily wasn't too convinced but she decided to give it a try. Take a look at some of the pictures.

The ride started off ok (by the way, check the bike out. Not bad for being 23 years old!)
Towards the middle of the bike ride, Emily was asking herself why she had allowed me to talk her into the ride. By the end of it, she took a dandelion stem and made a wish. She asked me if I wanted to know what she had wished (she knows how curious I am and she would have told me anyway), and then said "I wish never to come for a bike ride around the park!"... I was secretly getting her trained for a biking holiday. Oh well! There goes my biking holiday in Austria!

No comments: